Polyethylene split loom tubing has become one of the most popular conduits for holding groups of wires in position and protecting the wires against abrasion or crushing.
The split that runs along the whole length of the loom makes wire insertion easy and once the wire run is inserted, the split remains closed.
· Ideal for various automotive, home, marine, industrial wiring applications, etc …
· Ribbed design allows for a flexible tube that is easy to install
· When bent or twisted, the split remains closed
· Resistant to abrasion, gasoline, oil, and many other chemicals
· Operating range of -40˚ to 200˚F (-40˚C to 93˚C)
· Available sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1"
· Lengths: 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100 ft.
This Wire Loom is measured by interior diameter (ID)
See in it in action below:
< image_1 >
< image_2 >
< image_3 >
Elegance (2) Panels Sheer Window Curtains Drapes Set 84" Long Rod Pocket Solid Features
< Feature 1 >
< Feature 2 >
< Feature 3 >
< Feature 4 >
< Feature 5 >
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.